- UX/Accessibility Consultant by training
- Communicator by background
- Developer by education
Ethical and dedicated with interests of others firmly at heart. James's input will always be supported by careful thought and well researched data.
I enjoy user experience roles in an agile team, to create great journeys through accessible interfaces for achieving customer and organisation goals.
- Dedicated charity trustee
- Reliable IT and events volunteer
- Regular meet-up group participant
- Fascinated by modern military history
- Always looking to make the world a better place